Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I miss blogging :(

[Edit]
NEW LAYOUT!
I know I know. Its like I change blogskins twice in a week or somthing.
But Im really really bored okay?
Music & picture doesnt match.
But I like the music & image can.
Ha ha ha.
Dont be too shock if I changed my skin tmr (:
[/Edit]

I'VE CUT MY HAIR!!
That woman at Jean Yip ruined my fringe.
Shucks.
& my hair is real short now (:

Taught the Sec 2s marching today.
I really really want them to be perfect.
I've got a headache,
thats why I was unhappy.
Grr..

We had our "late" auditions today.
Ridz scared us.. All of us were worried that Ridz might catch us.
We sang, without the music, without the movements.
We just stood in a semi-circle.
But Im surprised that Ridz said we sang real well.
Tmr, they'll announce the results.
GOOD LUCK 3/6! :D :D

OH YES.
Went to change for guides at the 6th floor.
When I was tying my hair,
I looked at the biggest cubicle,
I got the shock of my life!
I saw this pair of legs dropped dead on the ground.
My heart stopped beating.
OH MY GOD.
I ran outta the toilet.
Went downstairs, pulled Kenneth into the toilet.
Ha ha ha.
Luckily, the legs did move.
I knocked on the door, asking if she was alright.
But alas!
No reply.
Take care, to that girl (:

LOOK HOW MUCH EFFORT I HAVE PUT IN FOR MY RESOURCE FILE XD

Very chao messy

Chemistry remedial was super duper fast la.
& we're super happy.
O__O

Linda snapped this when I was reading.

YAY!

Some snapshots on Friday (:


It looks so wrong :/


All done xD

No, its not a ghost, its my sister :D :D

You remembered me.
Im glad.
You greeted me.
Thats all I wanted.
Although it wasnt what I thought it would be.
But I'll take it (:
Good luck for your prelims.
Every messages you sent to me in the past,
I havent deleted it.
No, Im not dumb.
Ilu (:

No comments: